It is really easy to list your items for rent on RentBillow. Now you can also do that through our iOS app!
How? Just follow these easy steps.
1. Sign Up! (duh!)
2. After you confirm your account, the second most important thing is to make sure your profile has your contact information. (Only phone number and email will be shared after a rental is accepted by you).
3. The MOST important thing now! Go to “Account settings” and add your PayPal ID. This is where you will get paid after a rental is finalized.
4. Once you are done with those settings, is time to go to “List your item”. Make sure you have a good picture that truly shows your item. Add a creative description, and set your price!
5. If a renter is interested in one of your items, he will send you a “Booking request”. You will then have the opportunity to accept/reject the rental. If you accept, your email/phone will be shared as well as theirs. You agree on a place to deliver the article. (NO SHIPPINGS! avoid scams). You will see these requests on “Rental Requests”.
6. Once you get your item back, in “Rental Requests” click the green “Confirm” button. The funds will then be released. The Total amount less PayPal fee of 2.9% +.30)
7. And now we wait….
Any questions email us at email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about Rent Billow in your state, then you are welcome to click the appropriate link from the list of states below: